Terms and Conditions
1. By submitting content on Azadkhabar.com, you agree that all articles are written by you only.
2. It’s the complete decision of final review committee to publish the article or not. We do not promise you that your article will be published in our Editorial and Main article Location (directory) after submission of article from your side.
3. We reserve the right to select more appropriate category (e.g. Politics, Business, Economy, Gender and Sexuality, Recent Issue etc..) for your article or post.
4. You must not publish articles here that promote Porn, Hate, Racist or any other illegal material.
5. By submitting your articles, you agree to give us full and unconditional permission to publish your article at Azad Khabar website and we also reserve the right to include advertisement on pages featuring your article.
6. Your article will be comprehensively checked for fraud or unethical contents. We reserve the right to reject your article if we find anything irrelevant or inappropriate. Please check our Author’s and Visitors Guidelines for further clarification.
7. If we find your article questionable, We reserve the right to reject the article without any questions asked.
8. We provide free service for authors and publishers. You will not be paid for submitting your article to our site though you will receive all credit of your work.
9. Keeping your account and personal information Very Secure. We also works very hard to help keep your account secure and protect your personal information.
10. We will happy to post your information and texts on any topics for online publication here. Article Must be relevant according to current day today happenings. (If, source are authentic kindly mention).
11. Above Terms and Conditions are “Dynamic” in nature.
By using www.azadkhabar.com (We, Us, or site), you (member, user, reader, or visitor) accept and will be bound by the specified terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time without any prior notice/notification. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accepting or using this site. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site.
Copyright, Licenses and Content Submissions
The articles, tips, question answers and other content on the site is copyright of the site and its authors. You may read and use the published content for your personal and educational use. The content may not be used for commercial purposes. You may not re-publish the content without prior written permission from us.
All submitted contents including text, articles, discussions, news, images, graphics or any other digital information are copyright of their respective authors and users. Youth Darpan shall not be hold responsible for any unauthorized copyright activities.
Use of the Site
Itn is a free resource online community. Any body can share their code, articles, tips, projects or other related material on the site. Use the site on your own risk. We does not guarantee or warrant accuracy and reliability of data and information published on the site. The site takes no responsibility of direct or indirect loss or any kind of harm to its users by other users. The site also doesn’t take responsibility of infected files or source code with any kind of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses.
LINK TO THIRD PARTIES:
The Website may contain links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). We do not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
This is a place for you to share the things and thoughts that are important to you and our community. You own all of the content and information you post on Azad Khabar, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and Post settings. However, before sharing content on Azad Khabar, please make sure that you have the right to do so.. We ask that you respect copyrights, trademarks and other legal rights.